Nordlo is one of the leading digitalization and managed IT services partners for the SME and smaller enterprise segment in the Nordics.
The group provides managed IT outsourcing, cloud services and process digitalization with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and business improvements to customers from a variety of industries as well as the public sector.
Nordlo was created by combining three platforms – Office IT Partners, Dicom, and Zetup – into one nation-wide provider of IT services. Nordlo currently has 30+ offices in Sweden and Norway and plans to continue growing through M&A and organically.
- Attractive market fundamentals in the Nordic IT services market with disruptive trends such as increasing digitalization of core business processes, emergence of cloud services as well as increasing security requirements
- Further potential to consolidate a very fragmented and local IT services market
- Gap in the Nordic IT services market for a SME and smaller enterprise focused player
Main Transformation Initiatives
- Further develop the organization for international growth and increase share of recurring revenue
- Develop new revenue opportunities by further developing the service offering and becoming a trusted partner for a customer’s digitalization journey
- Pursue complimentary acquisitions in the Nordics
FSN Ownership 57%
Sales 1,1bn SEK (2018)
CEO Fredrik Almén
Chairperson Lars Pettersson